Pinterest

Friday, July 20, 2012

On with the Dog & Pony Show

My works are all in progress, but I like to put nice pictures on my blog, so I'm borrowing one from my ridiculously talented friend, Kelly Williams.

Art Deco Ring by Kelly Williams. Sterling, amethyst, tourmaline, fired glass enamel. I want this. A lot.
Kelly has a newly redesigned website: KWGoldsmith.com -- full of beautiful things. Like most Serious Creative People I know, Kelly also has a great sense of humor, which is why she chose this for the portrait of her horse:

Cocoa Wants a Cookie, 9 x 6" pastel on paper
Today is Day Two of the Year of Living Less Safely, and the agenda includes: Schedule myself to attend one dog and one horse show, with sketch book, camera, iPad, and business cards on hand.

That's in addition to maybe-finishing In This Together before I go to work at three today.


No comments:

Post a Comment