Pinterest

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tiny Periwinkle, Begonia, and Sailboat


All from the last week, all 5.5 x 3.5", in my Tiny Moleskine Sketchbook. The Periwinkle is in my grandma's back yard in Florida.


Red Begonia in Orono. Drawn while awaiting the arrival of someone who got Mapquested. That is -- she used Mapquest and it did to her what it has more than once done to me. Having my sketch book means I get to be happy and creative rather than impatient, and I love that about it.


Distant Little Sailboat, Hudson. It is possible, I suppose, that it's bad manners to sit outdoors at a restaurant and spread one's watercolor kit on the table to sketch, but I don't regret it, and our server was kind of intrigued to watch what was happening. Also I tip well, so I'm sure that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment