Pinterest

Friday, January 7, 2011

Hello from Florida!

I am in Fort Myers, resting up a bit before going to work tomorrow with good friend and fellow artist Martha Dodd.

Meanwhile, those of you in the Twin Cities can check out my bright and non-wintery work at Robbin Gallery, where my solo exhibit, Dangerous Crossings, runs through Jan. 28.

AND! I have been tagged with my very first blogging honor:

http://threads-n-patches.blogspot.com/2011/01/wee-favorites-on-friday.html

Many thanks to my thread-hound friend and supporter.

I will post again soon with photos from Ft. Myers and progress reports on the job. And for my artist friends out there , you may want to check out the monthly bargain link at Frenchcanvas.com. Martha introduced me, and showed me some canvases she bought there, and the quality is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment