Pinterest

Monday, January 7, 2013

Aurora the Gypsy Vanner (Pony #20)


Every now and then, if you make art, you make something and then look at it and go, "Whoa. I didn't know I knew how to do that."

I just had one of those moments with this white -- but very not-white -- mare. When I looked at her photo? PINK. And blue, and soft violets, and soft yellow, and just a little white in the highest highlights.

So here she is, with the pinks in this photo overly bright because that's what my camera does when I must photograph at night, with a flash, but I can't correct it without killing the color balance elsewhere, so. Until tomorrow. :-)


5 comments:

  1. breath taking-ly beautiful. You really captured her personality, Tracie. I am smitten and she's my mare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just out of curiosity, where is Christmas Pony #19? I noticed where it jumped from #18 to #20. Was the Clydesdale #19? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amber!

    I do think I may have lost count at some point, LOL. I'll re-tally when I get home. Hey, are you the Amber who sent me photos of Fudge? Because I finished him today and he looks fantastic, but I am traveling and can't find the email addy for his person. If it's you, drop me a note, I'll get it. Meanwhile, I'll have him posted here shortly.

    ReplyDelete