Pinterest

Monday, January 27, 2014

Zen Goldfish for a Cold Monday


I mean, I'm in Minnesota and we'll be lucky if we make it to zero degrees today, and there's not much to do about that except stay indoors and make art with nice, warm colors.

This is another in the series I'm doing from photos I took at Josephine Geiger's little pond last summer. While most of my daily pieces are 10 x 8", this one needed a slightly more vertical format, so it's 10 x 7". The original is available on my Etsy shop at $35.

My blog site has made this photo's oranges and greens much yellower and brighter than they are, while the same photo on Etsy looks like the actual piece of art. Does anyone else see this shift when they click through, or is it just an idiosyncrasy of my monitor/browser/blog combination?

1 comment:

  1. It's not your monitor, because I see the difference, too. I use Firefox, so perhaps that's a factor if you also use FF. I'm inclined to think it's due to the blog or Etsy.

    ReplyDelete