Pinterest

Monday, March 4, 2013

Jane, Not Plain, is Pony the 29th (I think)

Forgive me; I am from Florida and counting stuff is hard for us.


Not Plain Jane, 10 x 10" mixed media on cotton rag paper. I had a gorgeous couple of photos to work from for this, and the main thing I altered was, I turned winter to summer in order to better contrast and show off her rich red coat.

I have to do a recount (ha) of the Ponies, because some schedule shuffling and my recent travels have left me unsure whether my numbers are off. I know there's at least one more and possibly two.

In other news, I am planning a weekend workshop this summer (after Shedding Season ends) so those who are curious can learn how this is done. There are so many artists who ride, and riders who make art, I think we could really have some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment