Pinterest

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Wanna draw? Beginner class is open at BTAC!

I get it about being a beginner. I wasn't a child prodigy, so I know how scary it can be to learn, and I love helping people go from "I could never" and "I wish" to "Holy cow, I just drew something!"

One of my beginner students did this fabulous bold thing! Charcoal and white pastel on newsprint. If you think this looks like fun, sign up!
"Do You Wish You Could Draw" is my friendly, relaxed intro-level class at Bloomington Theatre and Art Center. Starts next Tuesday, 3/20. Registration is open right through the day class begins, and it's a beautiful facility, easy to find, and with lots of free parking. If you've been wistfully thinking about playing with art, why not now?

REGISTER HERE

$93 for six two-hour classes.  Tuesdays, 6 to 8 p.m., 3/20 through 4/24. You deserve the playdate.

No comments:

Post a Comment