Pinterest

Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Greyhound sketches from life

Thanksgiving Greyhound #1 (Treat!), carbon & pastel pencils on paper, by Tracie Thompson
These were all drawn from life yesterday, 11/24, at my friend Kelly's house where I had dinner and a wonderful time.  About 6 x 9" each; will fit a 9 x 12" frame. I sell these at $40 each; $35 if you buy two; $30 each for three or more. Will ship anywhere.

At this size and price, they will make a nice set for an entry, den, or small space. If you need them matted I will do that and charge at my cost.

Thanksgiving Greyhound #2 (Sleepers), carbon & pastel pencils on paper, by Tracie Thompson

Thanksgiving Greyhound #3 (Oh, Dahling), carbon & pastel pencils on paper, by Tracie Thompson

Thanksgiving Greyhound #4 (Thinking), carbon & pastel pencils on paper, by Tracie Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment