Pinterest

Friday, December 26, 2008

The Snow Emergency Art Sale





Above, Seaners. 5 x 7" mixed media on paper; first of the Snow Emergency Drawings.
______

The other day, the City of Robbinsdale decided that a little bit of snow was a "snow emergency"and they towed my F-150 from its parking spot on the street.

I needed to recoup my losses, so I had this idea:

Drawing: $30. Your choice of subject matter. 5 x 7" in size. I will spend approximately one hour on each piece.

Mat and backing: $5. This is a soft white, 100% cotton rag mat (museum quality) and acid-free backing board that will help protect your drawing and will make it fit into a standard 8 x 10" frame. You can get the same thing at your local frame shop but it will cost a lot more.

Padded mailing envelope and shipping, US First Class Mail: $5.

Total: $35 for drawing only; $40 with mat.

I'll take payment via PayPal when I have completed the drawing, scanned it and emailed the image. Or you can mail me a check and I'll send the drawing as soon as I get it.

If you'd like one of your own, just comment here or email me.

Questions -- even "stupid" questions -- very, very welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment